Friday, October 01, 2004

Shame Shame!

This site has been shamefully neglected the past month, especially during the past couple of weeks that I've been moving my two other sites from Blogger to a webhost with programs that actually work. Arran's Alley wasn't too bad but Dispatch from the Trenches involved a major overhaul and was very time-consuming. I apologize to all the visitors for the lack of action here, and assure you that things will be getting back to normal soon. DT is almost finished, at least for the time being, and I hope to have it done this weekend and a new post here by Monday (on the milblog I've been promising to review).

Once again I apologize and plead lack of time, and I thank you for your continued loyalty. I won't test it much longer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Mick, I was out searching for the latest information on consumer review and found your site. Although Shame Shame! wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my interest and attention. I now see why I found your page when I was looking for consumer review related information, and I'm really glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfact match. Great post and thanks for the read...keep up the good work!

November 14, 2005 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mick, I was just blog surfing and found you! Wow, I really like this one.
It’s such a pleasure to read your post …. Interesting! I was over at another site

looking at spyware

and they didn't go into as much detail as you, but nonetheless interesting.

March 1, 2006 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny this one! Hi to liking you for friends maybe? Make handmade soaps not war they say, home soap making fun is relaxing you. Out :)

November 19, 2006 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Auto insurance quote commercial type What is the best acne treatment Gr tv honda pilot atv for sale

February 7, 2007 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Gesso furniture Circus circus slot machines Lilay mauve perfume Westin hotels 909 n michigan ave chicago il Pdas handspring

February 17, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home